Oh weddings and wedding photography!
Below you can find out more information about my wedding photography prices in Switzerland.
By now you can probably tell that I am a sucker for weddings and love! Standing up at your wedding and telling the world you choose this person and that you will continue to choose them forever is such a wonderful thing.
If you’ve not already explored the galleries you can view my portfolio of wedding photography images over here.
As a side note, if you are getting married elsewhere then please do get in touch too. I really LOVE to travel.
You deserve excellent photos of your wedding. Let me help with that!
There are so many different types of weddings and wedding photography. That makes my job so interesting! Whether you are having a huge celebration in an old warehouse, a French chateau or your Mums back garden, I’m there! Perhaps you are having a small intimate affair at the top of a mountain or in a favourite pub, bar or restaurant? Are you thinking of travelling somewhere exciting for a destination wedding with your nearest and dearest? The possibilities are endless.
My wedding photography prices in Switzerland start from CHF475 per consecutive hour which is perfect if you are having for a shorter day, a civil wedding, an elopement or a small celebration. Or CHF3500 for an 8 hour package (which you can add on additional hours too if you would like).
More or less hours are possible, please just ask.
Wedding Photography Prices Switzerland – 8 hour Package includes:
- At least 500 high resolution images (for longer days the number is often higher).
- All images are individually hand edited.
- An Online (password protected) gallery making it easy to share your photos with family and friends. This is hosted for 1 year (options to extend).
- Printing and sharing rights.
- All travel within Switzerland. (Outside of Switzerland minimal travel expenses are charged.)
- An initial chat either in person if you are local or via FaceTime/Skype if you are not.
- I’ll be on hand to help with any questions you may have. Or to help you plan the wedding photography. Whatever you need I’m here, just ask.
Wedding Photography Prices in Switzerland – Additional extras:
- Fine art wedding albums and Coffee Table books.
- Pre wedding/engagement photo shoots.
How to book your wedding photography.
Send me an email or if you’d prefer you can call me and tell me all about your plans. I love hearing the details, I bet you are planning something special. To secure your wedding date a booking fee of 25% of the total amount is due and then the rest is to be paid 1 month before the wedding date.
Please print your photos!
Photos are not meant to live on a hard drive or in the cloud. Print them out, cover your walls with them and then get a really great album. You won’t regret it.
Send me an email to find out more.
Wedding Photographer Switzerland. Wedding Photography Prices Switzerland. Hochzeitsfotograf Basel